Skin Map New Light Ampoule Intensive Illuminating Concentrate
How to get your Glow back! Skin Map New Light Ampoule Intensive Illuminating Concentrate.
Skin Map New Light Ampoule Intensive Illuminating Concentrate is a serum indicated for spots located on the cheeks, upper lip, chin or side and lower portions of the face. These Spots become more noticeable when exposed to the sun.
It's designed to reduce redness and dark spots, evens out the complexion and brightens the skin, restoring health and vitality. It also regulates the formation of melanin reducing the formation of spots, redness and wrinkles also known as photo-aging.
This product protects the skin from the harmful action of free radicals and pollutants and evens and illuminates dull and stressed complexions.
It's ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
- 10% Rose hip oil, organic, highly dermo-affine and rapidly absorbed. One of the richest natural sources of Vitamin C,E,A,F.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate 3%: highly stabilized and bioavailable fat-soluble vitamin C with a greater penetration than pure water-soluble vitamin C. Fights the formation of spots, redness and wrinkles. Stimulates collagen and elastin.
- Tocopherol 1.5%: nourishes and protects the skin from external agents. Pure Vitamin E to protect lipophilic structures. Perfect in combination with vitamin C for synergistic protection.
- Chromanol 0.07%: protects the skin from the harmful action of free radicals and pollutants and regulates the production of melanin, with a marked anti-spot action.
How to Use:
LAYERING (product overlapping): first apply the serum for the specific areas of the face and then continue with the application of the cream.
MIX & MATCH ('serum IN cream'): mix the products to personalize the cream treatment: add 2 or 3 drops of serum to the cream dose sufficient for 1 application on the palm of the hand. Mix with a finger and apply to the face.
Made in Italy
• Dermocosmetic Science with High-performance, multi-active products with targeted corrective solutions
• Clean Cosmetics with sustainable formulations
• Proven Results - Efficacy tested
• Formulated in a state-of-the-art research and development laboratory in Italy.
• Each Instrumental and self-assessment tests are conducted by Italian Universities for clean cosmetics with measured performance.
• Dermatologically Tested: Safe for all skin